[Howto]: Change display Language in Windows Vista
When buying a laptop from abroad, the biggest problem is the OS comes in other languages than what we speak. same happened with me, my uncle got a Notebook computer with “Windows Vista Home basic” which had Chinese language by default.
Unlike Windows XP, changing display language is now a Premium feature and it only available in Windows Vista Business & Ultimate editions. now you don’t want to be a pirate and same time change its language. after lot of searching I finally found a solution.
Here is How:
- Download Vistalizator** language change tool** - this tool allows you to change display language in Vista editions other than (officially supported) Ultimate, like Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium and Business.Download
- Download MUI Language Pack - MUI stands for Multilingual User Interface.
There are full (100%) and partial (80% according to Microsoft) MUI language packs.Full languages change entire Vista environment, partial languages lack some localization. Download
- Run Vistalizator, load a downloaded language pack, press Install
- Wait for the installation process and finally accept the display language change
- Exit program to restart Vista
- Enjoy the new language
- You can install more languages and switch between them easily using Vistalizator
Did you enjoy this Post?.Please give your feedback at contact at gaurishsharma.com. Read more at GaurishSharma.com