Do you own a Oppo V5 & don’t know Chinese language?
If “Yes” then you came to right place.
Oppo V5 only support AVI file format for videos, even it doesn’t play all regular avi file type. else player would shows “FILE FORMAT ERROR”.the file needs to be converted using a Application called AVIConverter which is suppiled inside the player’s flash memory.
The application’s is in chinese interface, So English speaking users are left out.
Here is the English Version of AVIConverter & quick guide.
2) After download completes,extract the file using winrar & double on “AVIConverter_ENG.exe” to start installation.
3) Select Language as “English”(Really important) & Click on Okay.
4) Select Location where you want to install AVIconvertor, if you are unsure please click next.
5) Now setup would install, just wait for few minutes for setup to complete
6) Now you have installed AVIconvertor, click finish to run it
7) Now, Run the newly installed program, you should get a similar screen like this
8) Click Add Files button in the button & a Conversion Dialog box appears.
Select Resolution as 320×240 and rest option should be left at default values.Click save to add a file, you can add multiple files at once. once you finish adding files click CLOSE.
9) Now click on “Convert Now” & wait for conversion to complete. encoding it quite CPU intensive task, so it might take long.
10) After completion, close the application. now the file can be found via windows explorer, where ever you saved it STEP 8. it can played nicely on oppo v5. Congrats!
Did you enjoy this post? Why not leave a comment below and continue the conversation, or subscribe to my feed and get articles like this delivered automatically each day to your feed reader. If you don’t have a feed reader, you can always have these articles delivered to your email inbox every day. Click here to sign up.